Chisel Nail art is a creative way to paint, decorate, enhance, and uniquely embellish the nails. For many people in Canada, there is nothing feels better than having their nail art service done to perfection.
All you need to know about Chisel Nail Art
Small embellishments on nails go a long way in showing your true beliefs and interests to people around you. Being a nail artist, I have to use several nail art products, and from my experience, I have gathered that the Chisel nail art products are the best ones! Let’s have a look at Chisel nail art products to see what the hype around this brand is all about.
About Chisel brand
Chisel nail art is a 3D nail art with little stamps of various colours and designs to adorn your nails, and they are easy to put on your nails and even more comfortable to take care of. They are 100% safe for use and do not harm your nails in any way. These products come with ten stamps in each package and have neat and pretty designs.
What are Chisel products, and how to use them?
Chisel products are the coolest and most well thought out for nail art as they come in a variety of sizes and styles. Let’s have a look at some of the most useful chisel products.
- Chisel Dipping System
- Chisel Liquid
- Chisel Dip Powder
- Chisel Dip Powder Candy
- Chisel Dip Powder Glitter
- Chisel Dip Powder Glow
- Chisel Dip Powder Metallic
- Chisel Dip Powder Ombre
- Chisel Dip Powder Solid
- 3D stamping
Dipping powder is a beautiful acrylic free base for nail art as it promotes green and clean earth. They come in matte, glossy and glittery forms and you can choose one that your clients like.
You can apply one with chisel glue and chisel brush on your client’s nails or have the nails dipped directly into powder. This will help your clients retain their nail job for a longer time by preventing chipping off. You can use even glow in the dark dipping powder, and your clients will love it just as my clients do.
Chisel liquids like bonders and activators are the best way to help the dipping powder stick to your nails for a better base. They not only smoothen the surface of your nails but also improve your nails stay safe from any harmful agents in nail art products by coating them evenly.
To apply chisel liquid, you need to clean the nails of your client with wipes and then put the chisel brush in chisel liquid container. Most chisel liquids come with their brushes attached to the lid with a wand. They make its application even more accessible and takes lesser time.
3D stamps come in different styles, shapes, and colours. It really depends on your clients’ nail design requirement put the stamps that they love on their nails. Just make sure that they are high quality and pretty. You can put them on by just peeling them off the plastic sheets and using the back of a chisel brush to ensure a firmer grip.
How to apply a 3D stamp to nail art
- Chisel Nail Art – 3D Nail Stamps are the newest trend in today’s nail art industry.
- Each package includes ten unique stamps that cut beautiful designs into uncured coloured dipping powder.
- Use Chisel Nail Art Stamps with Beyond Colour Dipping Powder to create bright and colourful stamped nail designs.
- First, apply dipping base coat to nail bed to give the dipping powder a strong foundation.
- Then, apply dipping powder using a manicure brush or by dipping fingers directly into the powder.
- Next, use a Chisel Nail Art Stamp to cut 3D designs into the uncured dipping powder.
- Then, use the top coat to give the colour dipping powder and beautiful and shiny finish.
- Last, apply activator to cure dipping powder and top coat.
Chisel Nail Art Edger helps nail artists create great designs with perfect edges. In other words, Edgers help artists define a shape of nail art for their clients and then make all the fillings. The most like edgers are oval shaped, twisted and heart shaped ones. Most edger includes 7 sizes to provide precise designing.
How to use Chisel Edgers to get a specific nail art shape
- Apply tips and blended well.
- Apply white acrylic over the entire nail bed.
- Use the Door edgers to cut through acrylics and scrape towards you.
- Apply red acrylic to cover the empty space on the tip of the nail.
- Buff and file the nail even.
- Apply top coat or gel coat for high shine.
Why is Chisel a hot trend for nail salons in Canada?
Chisel is the hottest trend in nail salons right now because it is safe and relaxed. There are so many options in it, which you can find the best nail art to every single customer’s liking. For me, Chisel is like the best choice for every nail art design.
Above picture shows a watermelon nail art design can be accomplished using Chisel application.
The fastest way to get Chisel products in Canada
Are you looking for Chisel supplies for your nail salon? You can place an order online at Nails R Us Nail Supply Store to get the highest quality and impressive chisel nail art! They have a professional reputation in the market. They provide high-quality nail supply and other beauty products that match your demands. For me, I always look for value and quality. Nails R Us is the top supplier for Chisel nail art products for your nails.
Learn more about Chisel, and how to apply the product
If you need more information and instructions regarding Chisel, here are some references that you can use to learn more.