Sharpen your esthetic skills with Intro to Caronlab waxing education class in a few hours. The class is trained by certified instructor in Mississauga.
Learn about the most recent waxing product.
Expand your waxing service knowledge and skills with a one-day class. You will receive an introduction to the Carolab range.
Learning how to perform a professional treatment whilst protecting themselves from the effort of waxing. Caronlab and us plan to continually provide the necessary education and supplies for the beauty market to help deliver the best waxing service in Canada. With the impressive features Caronlab products carry and the benefit of this waxing education certificate, we guarantee your customers’ highest satisfaction.
- Class Duration: 3 Hours
- Class Fee: $25 + Tax (Redeemable after class on Caronolab items)
- Class Date: Sunday, June 9th (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Class Location: 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-10B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7
Receive an introduction to the Carolab range.
Benefits of this course (What you will learn)
- Why Caronlab Waxes
- How to use Caronlab wax correctly
- How to utilize the space around you
- How to give your client a spa-like waxing experience
- There will not be a certificate for this class
- You will get 10% discount on any Caronlab product purchase
Certified Wax Technician
Since 1979 Caronlab Australia has been dedicated to helping create better salons by delivering superior waxing products and industry-leading education. Caronlab innovation is driven by passion, understanding and commitment to making the beauty professional’s life easier and salons more profitable. Caronlab is more than just a wax, they are the experience that embodies knowledge, reliability and performance, making Caronlab the #1 choice for beauty professionals.
“Since day one, our goal has been to inspire the waxing world” – Lilliane Caron/Director, Caronlab Australia
Our education courses are available to professionals in the nail & esthetic & spa industry only. Our classes are not recommended for beginners just starting out, but rather for those with some basic professional knowledge/experience.
Please Contact us if you have any questions.
A webinar for you to learn how to use Caronlab waxes to perform a truly professional wax treatment that your clients will want to repeat over and over again.
Waxing Sensitive Areas with Caronlab Brilliance DEMO – Sponsored Webinar
Learn how to wax sensitive areas with this year’s Aesthetician’s Choice Award winner for Sensitive Wax: Brilliance. We’ll show you a technique that will gently warm the follicles, ensuring the complete removal of all the hairs – both fine and coarse – so your clients will enjoy a smooth, hair free skin for longer.
- No bruising
- No skin lifting
- No excess redness
This Webinar will give you the confidence to perform a truly professional wax treatment that your clients will want to repeat!
Brilliance stays pliable and sets without going brittle. Using only the best ingredients, like hydrogenated resin and titanium dioxide, this wax will help give clients the best result with the least possible discomfort. Brilliance does not cause bleeding, bruising, skin-lifting, or excessive redness, leaving clients’ skin smooth and perfectly hair-free.
Holly Hayes, Head Trainer @Caronlab Australia
Holly Hayes is the head trainer for Caronlab Australia. Teaching the world-renowned Lilliane Caron technique, she provides aestheticians worldwide with the confidence and skills to perform a truly professional wax treatment that their clients will want to repeat. Having been with the company for over six years, Hayes lives and breathes this unique technique and knows all the ins and outs of the Caronlab waxes and their ingredients. Hayes is passionate about waxing and is well-recognized within the beauty industry as one of its leading trainers. You will find her training is the absolute best!
Become a certified wax technician and sharpen up your Waxing Hair Removal skills.
Learn the most amazing wax techniques you will ever do (the Lilian Caron methods). Even if you perfect just one aspect of this workshop, your clients will experience the difference.
Learning how to perform a professional waxing treatment whilst protecting themselves from the hard effort. Caronlab and us plan to continually provide the necessary education, workshops, and supplies for the beauty market to help deliver the best waxing service out there. With the impressive features Caronlab products carry and the benefit of this waxing education certificate, we guarantee your customers’ highest satisfaction.
- Class Duration: 6.5 Hours
- Class Fee: $336 (includes Caronlab Mobile Waxing Intro Kit, Class, and Certificate. Please use promo10 to get 10% Off discount when you enroll
- Class Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2019 (9:30 am – 4:00 pm) There will be a 30min lunch break
- Class Location: Nails R Us Showroom 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-10B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7, Canada
Benefits of this course (What you will learn)
- How to use correctly Caronlab strip, hard and film wax
- Learn signature movements such as: Like a Swan, Follow Through, Comb & Detangle, The Cross and the Platform
- How to save money in the treatment room with Caronlab waxes and ancillaries
- Receive 10% off Caronlab purchases
- Much more!