The Forever Fabulous Nail Polish By Morgan Taylor Required Colors to get the exact nail art in the picture
Material Girl Nail Art Step By Step
After prepping nails, apply a thin coat of STICK WITH IT base coat
- STEP 1 Apply a thin coat of ARCTIC FREEZE onto the entire nail making sure to cap the free edge. Apply a second coat for full coverage.
- STEP 2 Using a MINI STRIPER BRUSH and A KISS FROM MARILYN, paint lips near the cuticle.
- STEP 3 With WISH UPON A STARLET and the Mini Striper Brush, add dimension on the lips.
- STEP 4 Using the Mini Striper Brush and ARCTIC FREEZE, paint additional details on the lips.
- STEP 5 With A Kiss From Marilyn and the Mini Striper Brush, paint a lipstick near the free edge. Using the Mini Striper Brush and ICE OR NO DICE, create the A-shell under the lipstick.
- STEP 6 Using BLACK SHADOW and the Mini Striper Brush, paint the base to complete the lipstick. With the Mini Striper Brush and Arctic Freeze, paint details on the lipstick.
- STEP 7 Using a DOTTING TOOL and BLUE-EYED BEAUTY, add dots around the lips and lipstick. Finish with NEED FOR SPEED top coat.