Learn How To Create High-End Designs That Your Competition Can’t Match!
Beginner Nail Technician Certification Course will teach you how to make a complete nail art application and extraordinary designs that most salon customers always ask for. This class will cover all the important elements involved from theory to hands-on applications.
Learning how to create stunning nail art with Magic Gel System is a great decision for your nail career goal. With continuous support, marketing, and training assets, you will have everything that you need to perform the conventional nail art service. We truly think you can achieve your goal with all the support Magic Gel can provide.
- Class Duration: 6 Hours, 4 Days
- Class Fee: $997 +tax
- Class Dates: July 28, July 29, August 4, August 5 (8:30am-3pm)
- Class Location: Nails R Us Showroom 4500 Dixie Road, Unit 10A-10B Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 1V7, Canada
- Industry Overview
- Nail Diseases
- Nail Structure
- Tool Overview
- Nail Preparation
- Sculpting Theory
- Electric Filing introduction
- Natural Nail Overlay
- Form Modification
- Nail Extensions
- Painted French
- Sculpted Camouflage
- Ombre Design
The class includes a course kit valued at $300.
- Dust brush and wipes
- 1 Primer pen
- 1 Flawless Bond Base 15 ml
- 1 Brilliant & Universal 15 ml
- 1 Creamy Camouflage 15 ml
- 1 Universal White #2 7 ml
- 1 Color Gel 7 ml
- 1 Glitter Gel 7 ml
- 1 Flawless Sculpting Brush #7
- 1 Top Gel 15 ml
- 1 Online Expert Nail Technician Course- included in the fee
How To Prepare
Each student will be working on their own hands. Please make sure your nails are completely free of any product (no nail polish, no gel polish, no hard gel, no acrylic). Arrive at 8:30 am to properly set up before the start of the class. Late students distract the whole group.
What To Bring
- UV/LED Lamp
- Overhead/Table Lamp
- Cleanser/Wipes/Buffer/Plastic Tips
- Any other items you might need
- Manicure tools
- Electric file
- Notebook for taking notes
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
The class is instructed by Megan Taylor, a successful salon Manager.